Our Remote Learning Strategy has been compiled to support any child who requires a period away from school through household isolation or in the event that we have a partial or whole school closure. The strategy will also be used in the event that our school needs to close due to adverse weather conditions or localised flooding – incidents which have disrupted learning for some pupils over the last few years.
Below, please find the link to our Remote Learning Strategy Guide, which has been produced for parents and pupils in the event that your child is required to learn remotely. Also please find the Acceptable Use for Microsoft TEAMS for Education Policy which you will be asked to work in accordance with.
The above information should be used in conjunction with the Remote Learning Packs which has already been sent home with your child, together with the respective Remote Learning Timetable and the Theme Activity documents as shown below:
A Remote Learning Strategy presentation was given virtually on 23rd October 2020. For your reference, a copy of the presentation can be found below:
Tips for accessing your remote learning invitations:
– Type into your search engine ‘Office 365 login’
– Use your school family email address and password to log on
– Go to the Outlook symbol to open your school emails (the symbol is a blue open envelope with an ‘O’ over the top)
– Once Outlook is open, go to your ‘inbox’, this is where your virtual learning invites will be
– Click on the link within the email, and this will open Microsoft TEAMS meeting